|About Our Adoption Legal Services...
Although welcoming a new member into your family is an exciting time, you probably feel like you've waited long enough. Adoption attorney Robert Noone provides dedicated legal services to West Virginia and to Alabama, concentrating his whole practice on one area only: adoptions.
Bob helps expedite matters with the prompt processing of your case, bringing his decades of experience of working with adoptions and child law to make the expansion of your family a reality. Adoptions can often be emotional and confusing requiring compassion and skill in your legal journey. We take the time to make sure you understand your rights and meet with agencies, guardians and parents to insure a smooth adoption.
· Read about the [Marshall University Summer Jazz Camp Scholarship] or click to download the [Marshall University Summer Jazz Camp Scholarship FORM]
· Licensed independent clinical social worker Beth Hughes makes key presentation on parental alienation to the WV Family Law Judges in Canaan Valley Resort ~ click for [MORE INFO]
· Robert Noone Legal Services - Adoptions upgrades team and signs on veteran children’s advocate attorney Scott Briscoe to better serve West Virginia children and families...click [HERE] for the press release!
· Bob Noone interviewed by WCHS-TV in regards to delays in the [ WV adoption process ]
· Adoption attorney Bob Noone Receives the Ruth Bailey Adoption Advocacy Award... click [HERE] for the photo!
· Bob Noone selected by WV Executive Magazine as one of West Virginia's top lawyers!
Click the graphic at right to read the full article...
· Subsidy Increase Dec 1st, 2020 ... click [HERE] to read the pdf
Robert Noone has been an advocate for abused and neglected children for over 35 years. He uses that same care and concern to insure that foster parents seeking to adopt receive the best available representation. Likewise, our office regularly represents stepparents, grandparents, single parents and others who have had children placed with them by another family member or Child Protective Services for an extended period of time, helping transform that temporary arrangement into a real FAMILY.
Champion for Children
(click for detail)
Recognizing the generosity you have in opening your home up to a child who often has no one else, Bob never charges any prospective adoptive parent for a consultation.
Call NOW to discuss your adoption case:
304-784-8818 (WV) or 256-689-0565 (AL)
||"There are no amount of words that could ever express how much we appreciate you. You have been the most professional but accessible attorney I have ever dealt with. We truly appreciate all you have done for us." ~ K & J